Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa

If I were cleverer, I would have revived this blog weeks ago, just to make known my dream wishlist. But, I'm not, so here we are, only five days left and no chance of it being at all useful for anyone. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

Moleskine 12-month planner,
to help me track my progress through the coming year.
And look at those colors!

Anthropologie bottle opener
to help me feel like a classy lady,
despite my love of beer

Modcloth headphones,
because my years-old iPod earbuds
just aren't cutting it, anymore

a Free People cardigan,
because a girl can never have enough cardigans

a book of stitches, because embroidery is
really hard when you have no idea what you're doing

the perfect Frye boots,
because, well, they're perfect.

In fact, let's just go ahead and add 'procurement of the Melissa Riding Tall Frye boots' to my 2010 resolutions. It will be done.

Glad tidings,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment