Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I never knew Frye loved me back

On this slow rainy day I don't think there's anything better than lying in bed, finding a new online tv obsession (check out Chuck for a thoroughly entertaining action show -- it's hilarious, the guy playing Chuck, Zachary Levi, has an adorable John Krasinski-esque smile), and browsing various shoe sites for the perfect high-heeled sandal. And what do you know, at both Piperlime and Urban, my favorites literally had my name on them. I'm a Frye girl (on an Old Navy budget), and I have fallen in love with these two lovelies:

the Frye Emily Slingback at Urban

the Frye Emily Ankle at Piperlime

It wasn't until relatively recently (the past two years or so) that I finally tapped into my womanly right: a deep love of shoes. And almost immediately following that magical, bittersweet day, was the
day when I discovered the irresistability of a shapely platform. A month ago or so I fell for a Madden Girl gladiator platform on the DSW site, and then... it was gone. Just like that.

I hope some day I'll find her again. (Because she was a hell of a lot cheaper than these Frye beauties.)


Emily

2 comments:

  1. oh emily...........you have finally fallen down to the female davis curse..........a great love of shoes, very little budget :( welcome my cousin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with light pink long sleeve dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete